Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 35 -- STILL Raining...No Matter

I can't believe how much these guys are able to get done in this weather. The front of the house is almost closed in. We should be there EOD tomorrow. I think it's looking great. I'm totally stoked. It is amazing the difference in being able to see the space. I was just up there with a flashlight and all these ideas were coming to me that I can't wait to talk to Badger about to see if he can realize them. If it's at all possible, we might be able to gain around 30% more space in our closet.


Another pleasant surprise for the day was the delivery of our windows and french doors. We weren't expecting them until Friday. I'd love to see those go in sometime in the next few days. Also, I was home for a couple hours before I realized that the electrician had been here. We now can turn on the lights in the basement from the basement. Before, the old switches were hanging on a nail at the top of the stairs, one of the canned lights was laying on the landing and the power to our garbage disposal was cut. Try living without a garbage disposal for a week (and the first couple day's not knowing it)....I wouldn't recommend it.

4 comments:

Александр said...

Прикольно!

Jenny said...

That's "cool" in Russian.

Andy said...

You had me with 30% more closet space!

Missletoe said...

This is SO exciting. I am in love with your view.