Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 30 -- The Bridge

Brian walked upstairs today and said "I feel like I'm on the bridge!". We're not talking Golden Gate or Brooklyn. We're talking The Bridge. And if you've been living on the other side of a Cardassian moon and still don't know what I'm talking about: Star Trek...The Bridge...On the Enterprise. I guess that makes me Number One. Or maybe Deanna Troi....Ooh! Can I be Uhura?

In other news, they finished putting up the rafters, plywood and tar paper on the back half of the house today, so we should stay mostly dry if it rains. The whole front of the house is still open, so there's still potential for rain damage, but they've been keeping the tarps pretty secure since "the incident".

I can't wait until they start framing out the front so we can get a better idea of what it will look like.


Uhura out.

No comments: