Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What A View

Well, we won't be enjoying the view from our kitchen sink for a few weeks.  At least until the sink gets moved to it's new location.  Our new kitchen window has arrived and the masons came back today to start bricking up the old one.  Tomorrow they will lay the brick outside and will start cutting the remaining window frame to be big enough to fit the new window.  We're at that stage where I'm thinking, "I hope we're doing the right thing, here.", but it's too late to change our minds.  I hate this stage.  You'd think I'd be used to it by now :)  On a positive note, I was super worried about loosing the light by bricking up this window, but it didn't seem too bad once it was done.  Once the other window is bigger and the doorway to the dining room is opened up a little, I think we'll be just fine.

No comments: