Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 113 -- The Painted House

With a few minor touch-ups left to go, the paint on the exterior of the house is largely finished. It pretty close to the picture Ed, our architect, drew up....Except our yard looks much nicer in that depiction. I really like the white and tan and I'm really happy with how they combined the two on the balcony area. I also like how the dark brown windows pop against the white trim. I think it looks great! Cody from Pella was right :)



The electricians also came to put on some finishing touches. I especially like the canned lighting in the mudroom area. We are still on track to have the floors finished this weekend and then a cleaning crew will be here on Monday to wash windows, dust, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks great. I would like to live there some day

Missletoe said...

Gorgeous! How exciting to see the finished job. Now I can't wait to see it in person.