Sunday, March 27, 2011

Waiting For Superman

This is my Superman. Don't mind him, he's just a little shy. After a horrific week of being sick, Brian doped himself up on ibuprofen and painted the bathroom this weekend. He really is my Superman. I don't know what I would do without him.


Brian did have a little help. I was able to help him for most of the time. Then he had our Supergirl. She was a great help this weekend. She did a great job helping us prime and pretty much staying out of the way. I think she actually had a great time with her babysitter (the TV). She probably wishes every weekend was like this.

First we primed all the walls, the ceiling, plus the wainscotting.



After a few coats of white on the wainscotting, we put a nice green on the walls. Yeah, I know, big surprise, I chose green for my bathroom. Totally predictable. I don't care! I love green!!!



Here's the final product after touching up and taking the blue tape off. The shower looks gray in these pictures, but in person, it looks more white. I'm hoping that Badger will be able to make it over this week to install the recessed medicine cabinets and finish the electrical. They came by this week and measured for the glass for the shower. We should be seeing that get installed either at the end of this week or beginning of next. Maybe we'll even install the toilet this week just for giggles.

No comments: