Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Update

All last week I was in Orlando, FL while the bathroom was being tiled. Since I wasn't home to see the progress for myself, Brian would periodically send me photos. You're seeing it as I saw it.

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday

Thursday



Friday -- It's gonna stay that way!!!

Saturday I came home to this in my bedroom. Not exactly a thrilling sight.
However, I came home to this in my bathroom:


I have to admit that, being the control freak that I am, it was a little disconcerting to be away while the room I have dreamed about for 2 years was coming together, but Brian did a great job stepping in to fill the PM role. Maybe I'll delegate more to him in the future. :) LOL!

This week will be grout, wainscot, medicine cabinets and, if we're lucky, paint. I'd like to have it all ready for the sink console that will be delivered next Monday.

No comments: