Monday, March 21, 2011

Console-ation Prize

Friday was spent on the panelling for the walls. I wanted something really simple and low profile. I think this will be perfect. It's hard to picture now, but once it is painted, I think it will be awesome.

On another exciting note, a special delivery came today...my Pottery Barn double sink console. It's huge! It's a lot bigger than it felt when we mapped it out on the floor with tape in the basement two years ago! Still, I think it will be fine in the space. I love the look of it and it will be awesome to have that much storage space. Brian is particularly excited about the double sink aspect. It was the only thing he would not compromise on in the entire design of the second floor. The pieces are coming together. If we can be done by the end of next week, I'll be thrilled. If things go right over the next couple days, I might even take some time off work to help Brian paint while he's on Spring break.

No comments: