Monday, July 16, 2012

The List Is Dwindling

We are almost done.  It is looking so good.  Today James finished caulking the backsplash and put the switchplates on.

I also put the toaster in its rightful place...happy now Brian?

I wish I could give you a better perspective on how good this looks!

I am trying out a new panoramic program.  Some are better than others:

I also spent some time putting our china in the display cabinets.  We need more interesting pieces.  I have a serving bowl on the way.  Our china is Mikasa Gothic Platinum.  You can get it at Bed Bath and Beyond so we're going to start using those 20% off coupons you get in the mail and buy some serving pieces.  I also am going to try and get some plate stands so I can put a few of the plates upright.  It is a work in progress.



There are still a lot of little things left.  We'll get there though.  I think we might be close enough to refinance, anyway, which would be great at these rates!

No comments: