Sunday, June 17, 2012

Digging Out

The past few days have been nothing but cleaning. I seriously do not remember the last time we did drywall being this bad. I think that might be because last time they brought in a cleaning crew to take care of the dust. It has been crazy. I didn't take any pictures because I was too depressed. Brian cleaned for like 8 hours straight and we're still not done. The front room is now spotless and it has brought us some sense of normalcy. Also, Brian was a trooper and spent part of his Father's Day painting the patched wall in the mudroom along with the electrical panel...something that has been bothering me for ever.

Like it never even happened.

We've still got a lot of priming and painting to do.  We were not as ready for paint as we had hoped to be before the weekend and our contractor is on vacation this week.  His subs are supposed to be coming to do countertops, tile and floors.  Again, I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

No comments: