Monday, April 18, 2011

Magnito's Fate

We have finally found a way to contain that dastardly villain, Skeeto the Small. We have imprisoned him in this glass cell where he will no longer be able to wreak havoc on society. Pots and pans will be safe in their cupboards. DVDs will be left untouched. Toys will remain saliva free. It is a good day!















Nevermind.





















As you can see, we got our glass shower installed today. No, that big hole in the tile is not an optical illusion. We had to change out the shower valve so the faucet I bought will fit. It'll get repaired this week. Something as good as the shower, even, was we were able to put the tub back in the bathroom. After a month of it sitting in the middle of our bedroom, it is now in its propper place. I have to say, I didn't realize how bad it was bugging me until today. Having our bedroom back to normal made me extra happy. I really hope we can finish this room up this weekend.

No comments: