Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lipstick On A Pig

The white semi-gloss went onto all the baseboards, door/window casings and doors today. I am thrilled about how this is going so far.

The breadboard in the laundry room is my favorite so far. It is going to look so clean and fresh. 

The windows are looking great too. I had a little bit of sticker shock when the paint bid came in, but looking at how good it looks, it was well worth it. It would have taken us a couple weekends what they did in a day when it comes to all that prep work. 

They may have taken it a bit overboard even.  I asked them to paint my coloring station.  I should have specified that those slots for the paper should *not* be caulked :). Oh well, we'll figure it out. 

I hope to post some pics tomorrow of grey on these walls. 

No comments: