Monday, August 6, 2012

I Love My New Keetchen!

We've been super busy lately, but we've slowly been getting used to our new kitchen.  It is pretty awesome.  These pics probably all look the same to you as the last time, but we can see the little changes :).
Here's a closer pic of the sign I bought from Hobby Lobby to accessorize this space.  I like the big jars with it.  I am still looking for a clock to go above the pantry door and maybe a pantry sign to go on the pantry itself.  Also, I am planning on making a sign to put above the calendar area.  We'll get there.

Here's some of a finished dining room.



We've started accessorizing and more importantly cooking.  No serious cooking, mind you, but cooking nonetheless.  First you take the cookie dough.  You take the cookie dough and put it in the oven.

Then you make a face. (You're killing me Smalls!)

When the cookies are golden, you take them out of the oven.

And then....you stuff.

Good times with great kids.  Nothing beats baking cookies in a brand new kitchen and enjoying them with these two.  It was a good night.

No comments: